Sounds like a nice place for pizza, but Buck’s story didn’t end there.
Pizza Shack, at 1711 W. Lugonia, Suite 104, has the same owners as Taco Shack and Breakfast Shack in other parts of town.From Redlands gets a third Shack: Pizza Shack on Lugonia – San Bernardino Sun (sbsun.com). Repurposed at other SCNG websites.
I couldn’t confirm the common ownership myself, so I’ll take Fielding Buck’s word for it. After all, he’s a professional with a quarter century of journalism experience (check his biography, which lists his 1995 award from his time at the Desert Sun), so I’m sure he got his facts straight. And you know that I like people with a quarter century of experience.
As Buck noted, the other two “Shack” restaurants are also in Redlands.
- Taco Shack is at 510 East State Street.
- Breakfast Shack (couldn’t find a website, but I found an Instagram page) is at 615 West State Street.
The three “shacks” are all within three miles of each other, which means that you could start the day at Breakfast Shack, go to Taco Shack for lunch, and then walk the breakfast and tacos off before enjoying a Pizza Shack dinner.
I had nothing to do with Fielding Buck’s story, or with the three “shacks” in Redlands, but this story caught my eye.
Does your Inland Empire business have a story to tell?
Perhaps you don’t own a restaurant, but you may be in another type of business that has a story that you want to share.
- Perhaps it’s a shorter story of around 400 to 600 words.
- Or maybe it’s a medium length story of 2800 to 3200 words.
- Something that you could share in a blog post, a social media Facebook or LinkedIn post, or in a downloadable form on your website.
- Something that speaks to your potential customers’ needs, and clearly communicates the benefits that your business’ product or service provides to your potential customers.
Bredemarket’s content creation process ensures that the final written content (a) advances your GOAL, (b) communicates your BENEFITS, and (c) speaks to your TARGET AUDIENCE. It is both iterative and collaborative. For the full process, read this.
Bredemarket can help your Inland Empire business tell that story. Even if you’re west of Redlands and don’t serve food.
(Psst: local readers should scroll to the end of this page for a special “locals only” discount.)
If you would like Bredemarket to help your business tell your story…
- Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or go to calendly.com/bredemarket to book a meeting with me.
- Or go to bredemarket.com/contact/ to use my contact form.