(For other offerings, see What I Do.)
For longer pieces (between 2800 and 3200 words with three review cycles), see the Bredemarket 2800 Medium Writing Service.
Do you need written content that functions as your “town crier” and promotes your message?
My standard offering is described below. This can be adjusted based upon client needs.
Length: Approximately 400 to 600 words.
What Bredemarket provides: Text in Microsoft Word docx format. Hyperlinks, key words, and/or hashtags provided as appropriate.
Number of review cycles: Two.
Bredemarket’s content creation process ensures that the final written content (a) answers the WHY/HOW/WHAT questions about you, (b) advances your GOAL, (c) communicates your BENEFITS, and (d) speaks to your TARGET AUDIENCE. It is both iterative and collaborative.
Here is the general content creation process (which may vary depending upon content complexity and your preferences):
- You and Bredemarket agree upon the topic, goal, benefits, and target audience (and, if necessary, outline, section sub-goals, relevant examples, and relevant key words/hashtags, and interim and final due dates).
- For complex content requiring input and approval of multiple subject matter experts, you and Bredemarket agree on a preliminary list of tasks, assigned persons, and due dates.
- For content that must be incorporated into your content management system, you and Bredemarket agree on the necessary format and other parameters. Otherwise, the final copy will be provided in Microsoft Word docx format, including (as appropriate) callout indicators, hyperlinks, key words, and/or hashtags.
- For projects requiring multiple related pieces of content, you and Bredemarket agree upon the desired frequency of content.
- You provide relevant technical details (and, for selected longer content, access to the end customer for a 30 minute interview).
- Bredemarket conducts any necessary research (or interviews).
- Bredemarket iteratively provides two review copies of the draft content within three days per review. (The number of review cycles and review time must agree with any due dates.) The draft content advances your goal, communicates your benefits, and speaks to your target audience in your preferred tone of voice. Relevant examples and key words/hashtags are included.
- You return comments on each review copy within three days. For longer content, you may provide the draft formatted copy for the final review.
- After all reviews and comments, Bredemarket provides the final copy.