During my years in biometrics, my employer was acquired by another firm three times:
- Printrak was acquired by Motorola in 2000.
- Part of Motorola was acquired by Safran in 2009.
- Part of Safran was acquired by Oberthur in 2017. (The combined entity was named IDEMIA.)
Acquisitions always cause a lot of changes, but one of these three acquisitions caused more changes than any of the others.
Subscribe to get access
Subscribe to Bredemarket Premium to access this premium content.
- Subscriptions just $5 per month.
- Access Bredemarket’s expertise without spending hundreds or thousands of dollars.